To fully enjoy make sure you plan your itinerary well!
Tips tips and more tips to share..
Arrive early and have you heavy breakfast before you go in.
Spend 10:00 to 11:00 to enjoy all the activities first to avoid que at the later part of the day as normally people will be attracted with all the shows going on the stage. These shows do repeat 2-3 times a days so no worries. Play your card smart.
Therefore, start off with the activities from 10:00 to 11:30 for these hands on activities with your kids.
- Tea Cup Ride
- Wishful Studio 1 (Cookie decoration and Manicure)**
|Badge making for little girl|
|Bonding time daddy and little girl|
|Badge!! Each for each of us and no extra charges 🙂|
- Hello Kitty House (Visit a house that is full of Hello Kitty)
- Wishful Studio 2 (Jewellery making, photo shoots & costume play time)**
|Cookie decoration time!!|
|Cookie decoration by daddy and little girl|
|Cookie decoration WIP|
- Black wonder (Mission to save Hello Kitty)
Once you enjoy all these hands on activities and you have more time, go for the indoor playground while wait for the upcoming shows. Or grab the time window 11:30 to 12:30 for lunch and avoid the lunch crowd.
- Friendship Land (Indoor playground)
Let me share my shows itinerary as follows (most of them are around the Purfect Stage):
- 12.30 hello kitty mini show starlight
- 13:00 hello kitty meet and greet (Dream Foto Garden)
- 13:30 hello kitty melody
- 14:00 hello kitty parade
- 14:30 Thomas mini show*
- 15:00 Bob and builder*
- 15:30 Angelina ballerina*
- 16:00 Pingu*
- 16:30 Barney mini show*
- 17:00 Baryney meet and greet*
- 17:45 LBC come and join the party*
Note the *events are at Floor 2 while the rest are at Floor 1. I design my itinerary in a way that I do not have to rush up and down the floor.
Once you are at Floor 2, you may want to hang out at the follow place while waiting for the shows and activities.
- Barney Play House**
- Pingu’s Igloo
- Bob’s the Builder
- Bertie the Bus
- Angelina Studio**
- Windmile Ride
- Coline Crane
- Harlo Ride
- Sardo Playground
My favourite activities are those labelled with ** ~ highly recommended!