Searching high and low, I come across this awesome delicious milk booster.
Look delicious right? I decided to give it a try.
My own recipe as follows:
- 4 tablespoon of rolled oat
- 3 tablespoon of greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoon of chia seed
- 3 tablespoon of flax seed
- 1 tablespoon of VCO
- 1 small cup of milk
- variety of fruits
I modify this to become my milk booster.
- Why rolled oat? Because it gonna soak overnight so this will taste better.
- Must use greek yogurt? Not necessary. I tried flavored yogurt too and it taste good even without fruits.
- Chia seed and flax seed can be more than 3 tablespoon. It actually taste much nicer.
- VCO increase the fragrance of the oat.
- Fruits that I put in normally is mango, strawberry and grape. When I serve, I will add on apple, banana or pineapple.
- Nuts such as almond – I crush it and serve as topping. Yummylicoius!
Happy Moo Moo mummies 🙂